Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!
Bears 2 Bears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share A Smile With Belle and the Build-A-Bears! Even Though We Have Only 11, We Still Like to Party!

4 posters

Go down

Share A Smile With Belle and the Build-A-Bears! Even Though We Have Only 11, We Still Like to Party! Empty Share A Smile With Belle and the Build-A-Bears! Even Though We Have Only 11, We Still Like to Party!

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:19 am

Share A Smile With Belle and the Build-A-Bears! Even Though We Have Only 11, We Still Like to Party! SASBelleBAB
Yes, I made this banner. No, you cannot have one like mine because I don't make banners for others.

Hello there! I thought you might want to see my Build-A-Bears.

Guide to Colors
Indigo - ♀
Brown - ♂
*Bear Only
*Virtual Only

1. Sweetie Bear the girl Pink Cuddles Teddy (old version)
2. Holly the girl Holly Moose
3. Flowerpool the girl McDonalds Pawfect Pink Leopard
4. Percy the boy Fabulous Frog
5. April the girl Make-'n'-Play Fabulous Frog*
6. Cassie the girl Peace & Hugs Bear
7. Millicent the girl Mint Chip Bear
8. Katerina the girl Keroppi
9. Katherine the girl Keroppi Tiny Clip
10. Chloe the girl Junior CyBearGuide Bear*
11. Holly-Kiara the girl Hello Kitty*

Now, some future bears.

Future Pets!

Helena: Girl Winter Hugs Bear. She will be very friendly, and will comfort the Build-A-Bears if they need it. She will also like to hang out with Anna, the Summer Hugs Bear (see way below), who happens to be her twin.
~♥~
Ricky: Boy Velvet Bear. He will be friends with Leah (see below) and will be very protective of her. He will also love playing on Build-A-Bearville.
~♥~
Leah: Girl Velvet Puppy. She will be friends with Ricky (above) and Anna (see way below). She will also love looking at pictures on the BABW website.
~♥~
Moe: Boy Amur Tiger. He will be twin brother to Joey (see below) and a friend to Clover Angel (see below). He will also love to mess around.
~♥~
Joey: Boy Amur Leopard. He will be twin brother to Moe (see above) and will like reading. He will also love to mess around.
~♥~
Starr: Girl Star of David Bear. She will be Clover Angel's (see below) friend and will enjoy making her laugh.
~♥~
Anna: Girl Summer Hugs Bear

Well, that's all for now, but I'll see you later!

Last edited by Belle4LeafClover295 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Share A Smile With Belle and the Build-A-Bears! Even Though We Have Only 11, We Still Like to Party! Empty Re: Share A Smile With Belle and the Build-A-Bears! Even Though We Have Only 11, We Still Like to Party!

Post by Dancinggirl97 Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:20 am

(GASP) They are so ah-dorable!!!! I like your future pets too!!!
Dancinggirl97
Dancinggirl97

http://neela-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Share A Smile With Belle and the Build-A-Bears! Even Though We Have Only 11, We Still Like to Party! Empty Re: Share A Smile With Belle and the Build-A-Bears! Even Though We Have Only 11, We Still Like to Party!

Post by MylaBeeLuv Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Hehe! You have a awesome imagination. Very Happy
MylaBeeLuv
MylaBeeLuv

http://www.stardoll.com/en

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:33 am

Thanks, guys!
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiegirl101 Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:21 pm

I like Leah, the Purple Velvet Bear! panda
barbiegirl101
barbiegirl101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down