Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!
Bears 2 Bears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff!

+2
MylaBeeLuv
Belle4LeafClover295
6 posters

Go down

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff! Empty Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff!

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff! BBBHandmade
Yes, I made this. Sure, take one from this shop! No copying though!

Looking for an avatar, signature, or banner? Stop here to get a pawsome, handmade, one-of-a-kind item!

My Story | How I got in the Avatar/Signature Business:
I made my own avatar on a forum called "Bearville Workshop Forum" a few weeks ago. Then, I thought, "Why not make one on Bears2Bears?" I make these things on a program called Photoshop Elements 4.0, where I can add a color for the background of the item and text. That's how my "Love. Hugs. Peace Bear." Peace Bear avatar and my "So cute!" Year of the Ox avatar came about. Then I though about signatures. And banners. I once made some banners on a site called Webkinz Insider. When I started this shop, I wanted people to have a personal, handmade item.

We CAN do:
No animation
No animation transparenting

We CAN'T do:
Anything animation
Resizing

Where the items are located:

Signatures - Post 3
Banners - Post 4
Pick-Up - Post 5
The Works That I Kept For Myself - Post 6

Now, have some fun and go shopping! All my services are absolutely FREE!

Belle

Last edited by Belle4LeafClover295 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff! Empty Re: Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff!

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff! Example
Bears in colored backgrounds

Bear:
Username:
Text:
Background Color:

These are the only avatars I make at the moment, but check back occasionally for more!
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff! Empty Re: Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff!

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:49 pm

SIGNATURES

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff! Example-1
Double Bear Signatures

Bear(s):
Text:
Background Color:

I only do this kind, but I will do others soon!

Belle
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:51 pm

BANNERS

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff! Example-2
2-Bear 6x2

Bears:
Background Color:
Text:

I only do 2-Bear 6x2 banners right now, but expect more in the future!
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:29 am

PICK-UP

Sorry, no pick-up right now, but there will be when someone orders!
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:50 am

THE WORKS THAT I KEPT FOR MYSELF

I made all these, and kept them. They belong to me, so please don't take them! If you want one, please order from the correct section!

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff! Avatar
Yep, this is my Ox avatar! I made it myself! The Ox is named Piper. My sister named her. My OTHER sister is going to get Piper sometime in June.

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff! Avatar-1
And this is my "Love, Hugs, Peace Bear." avatar! The bear is named Nightpeace. Ha ha, combination of Warriors (book series) and me, Belle! I don't think I'll get her, but we can always hope!

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff! BBBHandmade
Does this look familiar? It's my shop banner! Handmade, like it says! Endless Hugs Teddy is Sunset and Peace & Hugs Bear is Nightpeace again.

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff! CartwheelLife
If you've ever read "The Cartwheel that is Life" you'll probably recognize the banner and the tiger, Jessa. I think it's very peaceful. Ahhhh.

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff! SASBelleBAB
If you've ever seen "Share a Smile with Belle and the Build-A-Bears" before, then this banner should be familiar to you. Sweetie Bear (pink bear), Holly (Holly Moose), and Percy (Fabulous Frog) should be familiar.

Belle's Bears-In-Boxes! From Awesome Avatars to Beautiful Banners, All the Way to Super Signatures, We've Got Tons of Cool Stuff! BearSecretB2B
Recognize this? It's my banner for "The Bear Secret" right here on Bears2Bears! Lucky (Beary O' Lucky Teddy) and Hope (Hopeful Wishes Teddy) are on this banner!

Well, those are my creations! See you soon!
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Post by MylaBeeLuv Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:57 am

Double Bear Signatures

Bear(s): Pink Poodle, Holly Moose, and Hal Moose
Text: MylaBeeLuv
Background Color: Purple
MylaBeeLuv
MylaBeeLuv

http://www.stardoll.com/en

Back to top Go down

Post by MylaBeeLuv Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:58 am

Can I also get a matching avvie? With the same text and everything? But only the Pink Poodle on it.
MylaBeeLuv
MylaBeeLuv

http://www.stardoll.com/en

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiegirl101 Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Double Bear Signatures

Bear(s): 35th Anniversary Hello Kitty & Bearemy
Text: barbiegirl101
Background Color: Rainbow Colors!!!
barbiegirl101
barbiegirl101

Back to top Go down

Post by MannyAdventureBear8 Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:27 pm

2-Bear 6x2

Bears: Any bears with baseball clothes
Background Color: blue
Text: Wizard101
MannyAdventureBear8
MannyAdventureBear8

http://wizard101.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkBrown17 Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Nice Shop, Belle! Smile
MarkBrown17
MarkBrown17

http://espn.go.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancinggirl97 Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Closed due to inacivity and not completing shop orders with in two weeks of the nescary time.
Dancinggirl97
Dancinggirl97

http://neela-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down