Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!
Bears 2 Bears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales From Camp Happy Heart ♥ A Collection of CHH Stories by Bella, and Whoever Else Wants To Share ♥ Share Your Memories Here!

Go down

Tales From Camp Happy Heart ♥ A Collection of CHH Stories by Bella, and Whoever Else Wants To Share ♥ Share Your Memories Here! Empty Tales From Camp Happy Heart ♥ A Collection of CHH Stories by Bella, and Whoever Else Wants To Share ♥ Share Your Memories Here!

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Okay, so, this is a collection of CHH stories, and if ANY of you have any stories from Camp Happy Heart, you can post them here. Includes memorable CHH moments from this year too! So, let's get to the chase!

Title: The Beginning
Author: Belle4LeafClover295
Team: Mint Chip

When I started Camp Happy heart, it was a little new to me. I'd been on Build-A-Bearville for... Let's see... almost 2 years. So, I signed up. I particularly liked the beginning, when Bubblegum Bear, Mint Chip Bear, Hot Fudge Sundae Bear, and Orange Sherbet Bear explained EVERYTHING. Then, I was put on Mint Chip! Now, I don't know about you, but I LOVE green and I LOVE Mint Chip ice cream. So, lucky me! Also, my real-life sister was put on the same team. We won second place that year! Not a bad start, for beginners like us. Smile
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Title: The First Separation
Author: Belle4LeafClover295
Team: Berries

In 2011, I was having one of those super-long Webkinz-loving moments, when my real-life sister told me that Camp Happy Heart time had rolled around. So, I logged onto Build-A-Bearville and signed up AGAIN! My sister was already on Team Cookie Dough, which was the team I wanted to be on. But this time, I was put on Team Berries. Mmm, I like berries. So, for the first time, and probably not the last, I was on a different team that my real-life sister. And my sister's team is WINNING, even though she's being lazy!

Thanks for reading! Links to people's stories will all add up here!

Bella!
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down