Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!
Bears 2 Bears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets!! All you need to know

Go down

Pets!! All you need to know Empty Pets!! All you need to know

Post by kemchua Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:28 am

How do you obtain a pet?
At level 20 you can visit farouk to get a quest named "Secret floating crystal" and receive the quest item "Farouk's backpack".

Then go to Red Orc's outpost to deliver the quest item. Then the next step is to return to Farouk at alker harbour and recieve a floating crystal. By double clicking on the crystal you'll get a pet. Which you get and how many pet skill slots you'll get is random. ~Cayena
Link - Pet Guide

My pet is dead, how do I resurrect it?
If your pet dies you will need to use a ressurection scroll, which can be obtained in nera castletown.
Link - Pet dead

How does my pet get more skill slots?
Upon evolving your pet at level 50 it will gain one skill slot (As well as level 80?)
Link - Um about pet skill slots?

Where can I get food, equipment and skills for my pet?
Serie in Nera Castletown sells Pet food, equipment, and skills. ~Swish
Link - Pet supplies?

Where can I get costumes for my pets?
Pets can use a wide variety of costumes that include both miniature, pet-sized versions of player costumes and many costumes that are exclusive only to pets.

Right now though, no pet costumes are available just yet.

Pet costumes will be available in the Item Shop and as event prizes in the future, and we'll be sure to give everyone plenty of notice before this happens. ~Saphars
Link - Pet costumes?

Why did my pet stop leveling?
Update: You can use a pet one level higher than you, but that is the limit. At that point it will stop getting exp.
Link - My pet stopped leveling

At what level can I evolve my pet?
Its first evolution is lvl 20, then 50, then 80 if I'm not mistaken. ~ashurelia
Link - Evolving your pet

Why won't my pet use it's skills?
You gotta activate them yourself - set it to your skill bar and press the number if the skill is equipped to the pet it will work. ^_^ Make sure you have you/the enemy selected though! ~ashurelia

Why can't I equip skills to my pet?
Is your pet at least lv 10 (or 30, OR 40, depending on the skill your trying to equip)? ~link_killer
Skills require your pet to be a certain level to use. Be sure to read the skill description to find the necessary level.

Why won't this evolution pill work?
You can evolve your pet using either a attack, support or magic pill at level 20. However whatever pill you decide to use for the 1st evolution must also be used for the 50 and 80 evolution.

Can
20(Strength)->50(Strength)->80(Strength)

Can't
20(Attack)->50(Magic)

I bought this pet from another player but it won't let me equip it.
If you buy a pet from another player you must make sure the pet is SEALED. A pet you recieve from another play that is opened is locked to the player you are getting it from and you will not be able to equip it.

Other threads:
Pet Cemetary [The Obituaries Thread]
Did you got the pet color you wanted?
Cayenas Pet Guide

Back to top Go down

Pets!! All you need to know Empty Re: Pets!! All you need to know

Post by kemchua Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:51 am

For instance there are, Floating ads, Banners ads, Sidebar ads, unicast ads, small ads, pop-up ads. Would that be reliable or ok to implement and use all this types of ads in e-commerce site?

I would also like to know where and how to distribute all this kinds of ads through the site. Which ones to put in the homepage, and in the subsequent pages?

business neon sign
underkläder
kemchua
kemchua

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum