Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!
Bears 2 Bears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starr's Friends & the Months | Book 1 | Joy of January | Chapter 1 Up!

2 posters

Go down

Starr's Friends & the Months | Book 1 | Joy of January | Chapter 1 Up! Empty Starr's Friends & the Months | Book 1 | Joy of January | Chapter 1 Up!

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Starr's Friends & the Months | Book 1 | Joy of January | Chapter 1 Up! JoyJanuaryB2B
Please do not steal this banner! I worked hard to make it!

Just going to get a few things cleared up before I start writing this story.

Starr and Joy can't get on Build-A-Bearville.
Starr is the Star of David Bear, Joy is the Cross Bear.
The title may seem babyish, but I was stumped... That's what happens when you get Titlemaker's Block.
I am not really all that religious, I chose these bears for their cuteness.

NOW we can start.
---
Chapter 1

Starr4LeafClover295 paced the floor, paws clamped together behind her back. "When will Joy get here?" she wondered. Starr was waiting for her best friend, JoyBearHugs12, to arrive for a playdate. Snow was softly falling outside. Starr pulled on her Uplifting Adventure Outfit, the Holly Moose one, and charged outside. She proceeded to roll in the snow. Then, she cracked an icicle off of her house and began to suck on it. She was just starting to wonder if Joy had forgotten when she heard a car arrive. Joy tumbled out into the snow. "Ah, I love it when it snows!" cried the Cross Bear. Starr and Joy made a snowbear, made snow angels, and somersaulted down the hill until Belle4LeafClover295, Starr's owner, called them inside. "I also love hot cocoa!" said Joy a few minutes later. The two friends were sipping hot cocoa, watching the snowflakes falling steadily harder until they could only see the deck. Suddenly, Joy ran to the sitting room. She expertly lit the fire and pulled out her laptop computer, then checked the weather. When Joy looked at Starr, her face was paler than normal, pure white. "What is it?" Starr asked. "Blizzard headed this way. I may have to stay at your house for a while." said Joy. Starr shuddered. Blizzards were nasty, especially in cities in the Bearemy Mountains. Starr hugged her friend. "Don't worry, Joy." She said. "It should be over soon." Starr was gravely mistaken when she said that.

THE END OF CHAPTER 1
---
I hope you like my suspenseful story!

Belle and Starr
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Starr's Friends & the Months | Book 1 | Joy of January | Chapter 1 Up! Empty Re: Starr's Friends & the Months | Book 1 | Joy of January | Chapter 1 Up!

Post by barbiegirl101 Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:19 pm

That's so nice!!!!! I hope you continue this story!!!!!!!!!
barbiegirl101
barbiegirl101

Back to top Go down