Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!
Bears 2 Bears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Guy I like... x3

2 posters

Go down

This Guy I like... x3 Empty This Guy I like... x3

Post by Dancinggirl97 Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:32 pm

I noe this is weird to talk about but everyone goes through these stages...! xD

So, ever since the first day of school I've liked this really cute guy... lol =3 Although I dont really noe him, he just seems like a really nice person. Smile I hope he doesnt turn into those really snobby dudes at my school who think they're all that just cause they sagg. lolz. -.-' So the other day, I accidently asked my friend who noes him if he had a BOY friend and she said no, I dont think hes g@y... o.0 =.= So during lunch, she asked him if he was g@y, and he said, yes, I'm very happy. (g@y means happy ROFL) then he said, no i'm not actually homo-ishly gay. xD (sorry peoples, i have to revise this for some viewers...) GOSH that scared me! I thought he actually was g@y... A week later I finally got the courage to say hi to him! the first time, he was like Whut? cuz he doesnt noe me, but the second time he stared at me and said hi!!!!!! I think I'm in love... *Sigh* lol I wanna noe, should I hug him, cause we noe each other pretty well now... (Oh, btw, I'm old enough to date, so dont judge me. 030) panda
Dancinggirl97
Dancinggirl97

http://neela-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

This Guy I like... x3 Empty Re: This Guy I like... x3

Post by AshleySassy148 Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:52 am

Aww, that's so cute. :3
It's funny how you once thought he was g@y. My friends think my ex-crush is g@y too. He's my busmate and I've liked him since the first day. Then after a few months he admitted he liked me so I admitted I liked him too. Hihi. But that's all over now. :<

Anyways, yeah you should hug him if you're ready or something. I guess it's safe since both of you are hitting it off. Well, goodluck to you. (:
AshleySassy148
AshleySassy148

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum