Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!
Bears 2 Bears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New school

3 posters

Go down

New school Empty New school

Post by ◕‿◕ Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:01 pm

well i am moving to a new school. i'm afraid that people will treat me like they did on the last school i went to. ok so in the last school i went (it's initials,LP) people always teased me and ignored me, made fun of me, hit me, etc. and i was really angry. i was only 1 school year there, and i decided to leave because they were really mean and i was getting really bad grades. so i'm moving to the new school, and i need some tips for this not to happen again. i want to have good friends, friends that don't hit me or say bad words and are not constantly fighting over nonsense. i'm not good at sports, and in the new school that is one of the things they do most and i don't want to be rejected just for that. so, can you please give me some tips? thanks Smile cat
◕‿◕
◕‿◕

Back to top Go down

New school Empty Re: New school

Post by AshleySassy148 Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:13 pm

In your previous school, why would they do that in the first place? It's sad.
Just be yourself and if they keep bullying you, just ignore them. It's not like you did anything wrong for them to do that to you. I hope in your new school now, everything would be okay. Goodluck! (:
AshleySassy148
AshleySassy148

Back to top Go down

Post by ◕‿◕ Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:03 pm

thanks Smile i don't know why they treated me like that, i was even too shy to talk to the "popular" people there. they we not popular at all. they just thought they were better than anyone there.
◕‿◕
◕‿◕

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancinggirl97 Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Well I say that if they were treating you mean that they never knew you (Not that i know you, you seem nice though). You dont have to act different nor be different just be yourself. Smile I flet that same way when i moved to a new school but there are always different people for you to meet. A fresh start. Very Happy Also, there are no popular people in this world, we are all know in our own special way, Just some people are regonized differently then others. I wish you good luck in your school. lolz xD
Dancinggirl97
Dancinggirl97

http://neela-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum