Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!
Bears 2 Bears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cartwheel That Is Life | A Story About A Build-A-Bear and Her Owner That Must Live With Tornadoes | Chapter 3 Up April 19, 2010!

4 posters

Go down

The Cartwheel That Is Life | A Story About A Build-A-Bear and Her Owner That Must Live With Tornadoes | Chapter 3 Up April 19, 2010! Empty The Cartwheel That Is Life | A Story About A Build-A-Bear and Her Owner That Must Live With Tornadoes | Chapter 3 Up April 19, 2010!

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:16 pm

The Cartwheel That Is Life | A Story About A Build-A-Bear and Her Owner That Must Live With Tornadoes | Chapter 3 Up April 19, 2010! CartwheelLife
Yes, I made this banner. Sure, you can have one! Go to my shop in Graphic Designs! And thanks to my Webkinz Irish Setter, Katie, for the idea to write The Cartwheel That is Life! You rock, Katie!

My name is Jessa Hooligan. I am 12 years old. I am a Build-A-Bear Year of the Tiger.

Chapter 1

A girl was stroking my head absentmindedly. I pawed at her hand, trying to get it off, but she still refused to stop. She carried me to the stuffing machine and I was stuffed. Then, she dressed me. She put me in a Justice Snowflake Outfit and some Purple Gem Flower Flip Flops. She seemed to have tears in her eyes. "So that's why she was petting me so much. I'll ask her what's wrong when we leave," I thought. When we were out of earshot of anyone, I asked, "Why are you so sad?" The girl jumped. "Y-y-you can TALK?" She asked. "Yes," I said. "And the only reason why I told you is because I think you can be trusted." "I think you can be trusted too, so I'm going to tell you all I know," the girl said. It went like this.

"My name is Annie Hooligan. My story started last June when my parents moved from New York to Kansas. I had warned them that Kansas was a Tornado Alley state. They didn't care. They only said I needed to take better care of my stuff. Then, on July 7th, a tornado touched down just INCHES away from our house. We were in the basement. They still don't care though. But I hear that tornado season is on right now, so our house is in the basement. I'll help you understand a bit better at home."

"So that's why you have tears in your eyes. I should have known by now," I said. "And your name is Jessa. When I find you a friend on BearHugs, you'll be able to tell her everything you know," said Annie.

THE END OF CHAPTER 1
♥♥♥♥
Chapter 2

Annie put me on Build-A-Bearville first. Then, she introduced me to the other bears. They were:

Katie the Ox
Jenny the Mouse
Angie the Peace and Hugs Bear
Wind the Fabulous Frog

Soon, Annie was on BearHugs. She registered me into the system and sent me to choose a penpal that I would be writing to for a month. I looked at Belle4LeafClover295's thread and saw another Tiger, along with a Winter Hugs Bear. The tiger was Katrina. I told Annie, and she said, "I'm currently in Penpal Bearship full blast, so you can write to her." I composed my letter. It said:
=-=
Dear Katrina,

My name is Jessa. I am 12 years old, and I am a tiger like you! I hope you enjoy writing to me. Do you get tornadoes? I get about 45 each year. My family currently lives in the basement to keep safe. My owner, Annie, has her own bedroom in the basement. What's your favorite color? Mine is watermelon pink. Have you ever had other penpals before? I'm new to BearHugs, so you're my first. Hope to hear from you soon!

Your friend,
JessaBearHugs5986
=-=
I smiled. Annie would be proud of my writing skills. When Annie read the letter, she smiled too. Suddenly, I heard a shrill whistle. Jenny was whistling. "Tornado alarm! Tornado spotted!" cried Katie, who was waving her paws madly. "Away from windows, turn off electronics, and run for it!" "Go, Jessa, go!" Annie cried fearfully. I ran for my life.

THE END OF CHAPTER 2
♥♥♥♥
Chapter 3

I ran towards Jenny, Katie, Angie, and Wind. Suddenly, I felt a pain in my leg. Jenny whistled even louder, with 2 short blasts. Annie ran to my side and yanked a board off my leg. Then, she carried me to the other Build-A-Bears, who grabbed both of my arms and helped me walk to the quietest place in the house, a small room with 5 beds. I collapsed onto the end bed, with my leg hurting more and more. Angie examined my leg carefully. She quickly motioned first at Wind, then a small wire rack with a stethoscope, otoscope, ribbon roll, and oxygen mask. Wind grabbed the ribbon roll. Angie cautiously bandaged my leg, and said, "Large board fell on your leg, and CRACK!" Angie made a cracking noise with her tongue. "Broke it right in half." I gulped. Tornadoes were dangerous. Angie looked over at Wind, who was looking at her expectantly. "Ah, and to get around, you'll need to use the wheelchair next to Katie," Angie said. Annie had pulled out a Nintendo DS and was surfing the internet. "Jessa, you've got a reply in our mailbox from Katrina," she said. I cautiously got into the wheelchair, and to my surprise, found it easy to maneuver. When Annie handed me her DS, I saw a letter that said "To JessaBearHugs5986 from Katrina4LeafClover295" in Annie's PM inbox. I opened it up and read.
=-=
Dear Jessa,

It's Katrina! I'm 12 years old, and I too am a tiger. I bet I'll love writing to you! We don't get tornadoes near us. And it's freaky that you see 45 a year. That's cool that you all live in the basement! We would too, but our basement isn't finished. Do you have any other Build-A-Bears in your family? I have 14 sisters and 2 brothers. And my favorite color is Garden Green. I'm new to BearHugs like you, and you're my first penpal. Do you have a doctor in your family? My sister, Helena, is our family doctor. Helena is the Winter Hugs Bear. Do you have any bears in your family? Helena, Cassie, Millicent and Sweetie Bear (a Pink Cuddles Teddy) are the only four right now.

Your friend,
Katrina4LeafClover295
=-=
"Katrina sure has a lot of questions!" Katie remarked after I read the letter out loud. "That's why I need to answer as soon as possible. Now, what should I write?" I asked. Angie suggested telling her about the center room in the basement, the hospital. I nodded and started typing a reply.
=-=
Dear Katrina,

That is so cool that we're the same age and species! And we can see about 100 tornadoes in a good-for-tornadoes year. This year seems like one of those years. I have 4 sisters. My sister, Angie the Peace and Hugs Bear, is the doctor of the family. What's your favorite food? Mine is black beans. And yes, I have 1 bear in the family. When's your birthday? Mine is January 12.

Your friend,
JessaBearHugs5986
=-=
Soon, the tornado was over. I looked outside. Boards, trees, and shingles lay everywhere. My jaw dropped.

THE END OF CHAPTER 3
----
Enjoy!

Belle

Last edited by Belle4LeafClover295 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

The Cartwheel That Is Life | A Story About A Build-A-Bear and Her Owner That Must Live With Tornadoes | Chapter 3 Up April 19, 2010! Empty Re: The Cartwheel That Is Life | A Story About A Build-A-Bear and Her Owner That Must Live With Tornadoes | Chapter 3 Up April 19, 2010!

Post by LuvNStuff Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Now this, is a work of art! Smile
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

https://bears2bears.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Cartwheel That Is Life | A Story About A Build-A-Bear and Her Owner That Must Live With Tornadoes | Chapter 3 Up April 19, 2010! Empty Re: The Cartwheel That Is Life | A Story About A Build-A-Bear and Her Owner That Must Live With Tornadoes | Chapter 3 Up April 19, 2010!

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:52 am

Aw, thanks LuvNStuff! Well, I'm off to write a new chapter!
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiegirl101 Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Please write a new chapter, this is so full of suspense! panda
barbiegirl101
barbiegirl101

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancinggirl97 Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm

This is very good! I hope you keep posting more! Smile
Dancinggirl97
Dancinggirl97

http://neela-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Good grief! I am getting LOADS of comments on this! Oh well, more chapters!
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancinggirl97 Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 pm

LOLz I hope so! Very Happy
Dancinggirl97
Dancinggirl97

http://neela-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum