Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!
Bears 2 Bears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bear Secret | Book 1: The Bear Rescue | Book 2: The Great Christmas Rescue | Chapter 2 Up on January 14th, 2013!

3 posters

Go down

The Bear Secret | Book 1: The Bear Rescue | Book 2: The Great Christmas Rescue | Chapter 2 Up on January 14th, 2013! Empty The Bear Secret | Book 1: The Bear Rescue | Book 2: The Great Christmas Rescue | Chapter 2 Up on January 14th, 2013!

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:53 pm

The Bear Secret | Book 1: The Bear Rescue | Book 2: The Great Christmas Rescue | Chapter 2 Up on January 14th, 2013! BearSecretB2B
Yes, I made this banner. No, you cannot have one like mine because I don't make banners for others. And credit goes to pinkteddy8844 for the idea! Thanks, pink!

My name is Belle Jamenson. In this story, I am 15 years old, which is nowhere CLOSE to my real age. This is a story about the rescue of some beary special bears. This story was officially completed on Friday, July 30th, 2010.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1

I cantered into the Build-A-Bear Workshop. Finally, I was getting my 32nd bear! A few bears looked good, like the Endless Hugs Teddy, the Black Lab, the Beary O' Lucky Teddy, the Hopeful Wishes Teddy, the Spring Hugs Bear, and the Happy Go Lucky Frog. I reached into the Endless Hugs Teddy bin. Nothing. I knew I had to find a bear that, when I picked it up, it had a warm, friendly feeling mixed with a sharp tingle. None of the bears had that feeling. "I hope the Happy Go Lucky Frog feels right!" I thought. I picked one up and felt what I was looking for. "Lucky Clover," I said aloud. I took her to the stuffing machine and stuffed her, then dressed her in a Shamrock Print Dress, a pair of White Ruffle Socks, and some Peep Toe Gem Bow Heels. I smiled and picked out a Fuschia Heart Bed and some Hello Kitty Rainbow Bedding for her. Soon, she was in my room with my other 31 plush Build-A-Bears. I introduced her to them. They were Sweetie Bear the Pink Cuddles Teddy, Holly the Holly Moose, Flowerpool the Mini McDonalds Pawfect Pink Leopard, Percy the Fabulous Frog, April the Make-'n'-Play Fabulous Frog, Cassie the Peace and Hugs Bear, Katrina the Year of the Tiger, Millicent the Mint Chip Bear, Katerina the Keroppi, Katherine the Keroppi Tiny Clip, Holly-Kiara the Hello Kitty, Kaida the smallfrys Enchanted Dragon, Emma the Fudge Puppy, Diana the smallfrys Autumn Hugs Bear, Ralph the Floppy Frog, Clover Angel the Happy Go Lucky Frog, Xhiannon the McDonalds Mini Friendly Sweetheart Frog, Brooklyn the I Heart New York Bear (the one from 2011), Kermit the Kermit the Frog, Finite the Colorful Peace Bear, Watercolor the Berries Blizzard Bear, Memories the Candy Blizzard Bear, Irene the Zoorific Tiger, Helena the Winter Hugs Bear, Ricky the Velvet Bear, Leah the Velvet Pup, McKenna the Year of the Tiger, Moe the Amur Tiger, Joey the Amur Leopard, Starr the Star of David Bear, and Anna the Summer Hugs Bear. I introduced them all to Lucky Clover, who smiled shyly. Then, I went to get the castle, certificate, and bed.
~~~~
"Phew, she's gone," said Anna, who jumped down from the shelf. Starr and Leah tumbled down after her. "Be careful, Leah," Anna said. "You don't want that seam to open, do you?" Leah shook her head. Anna looked at me and read my puzzled expression like a book. "You see, Lucky Clover, Leah was stolen shortly after Starr was made. Her back seam was ripped open, and Belle, our owner, took her to the local Build-A-Bear Hospital to have her back sewn up, but Leah is still beary delicate," she explained. I nodded. Suddenly, the door opened, and I spun around. I took one look at the strange figure and fainted.

THE END OF CHAPTER 1

Chapter 2

I stared at Lucky Clover, who was lying on the floor. On instinct, I ran to her side. She moaned and sat up. "Are you okay?" I asked. Lucky Clover looked as if she was about to cry. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Count your bears," said Lucky Clover shakily. I listened to her advice and counted my bears. Everyone was missing. "Only one?" I said, shocked. Lucky Clover nodded. "They must have been taken!" I said. Suddenly, my eyes fell on a note in Lucky Clover's paws. Wait, a note?! When Lucky Clover opened the note and had scanned it, she said, "Um, Belle? I think you want to read this..." I looked at the note, and as I read, my jaw dropped.
=-=
Dear Belle,
If you do not do the following, your silly bears will suffer something terrible. (Ha! To YOU maybe! It's wonderful to me!)

Go to the Days Inn of Chicago
Bring 100 dollars in cash
No other bears

And that silly frog that fainted when she saw me will suffer too if you take her to Chicago.

Sincerely,
M. T. Greene

=-=
M. T. Greene's note was very puzzling. I tried to get Clover to tell me what M. T. Greene had looked like, but she had only seen his green eyes. "It's okay, Lucky," I said. "We'll find M. T. Greene. And with the help of my old friend, Lieutenant Reynolds." I quickly explained that Lieutenant Reynolds was a friendly young woman who worked at Build-A-Bearville Police Headquarters. Then, I left Lucky Clover to pack her bags.
~~~~
I ran to look at the note again. My stomach flip-flopped. It was the same note alright. Then, I ran to my suitcase and began to pack. Belle had once gone shopping and brought all sorts of outfits home. I selected a Hello Kitty Rainbow Tank Top, a Silver Skirt, some White Tutu socks, some Rainbow Skimmers, some Frog Flower Pajamas, some Pink Hello Kitty® by Sanrio® Slippers, and a Red & Black Heart Outfit. Then, I went to check on Belle. She looked as if she could use some help. I picked out some Hello Kitty T-shirts for her, a few skirts, and, most importantly, socks. Then, we charged outside together.

THE END OF CHAPTER 2

Chapter 3

I realized that we absolutely needed that $100, so I decided to go to the bank and get $100.95 out of my account. I shook violently. I was very scared for my bears' safety. However, when I asked the teller, my voice was clear. When the teller asked me what I was doing, I said, "Saving my Build-A-Bears." She nodded and told me to head to Bearemy Airport. When I got there, I sat down and waited for the first plane to Chicago. It soon came and I hopped on. We saw all sorts of things. When we got there, I went straight to Days Inn. I stepped inside and we checked in. Soon, we were in our room. I shoved Lucky Clover and her suitcase into my own and zipped it up tight. When I stepped out, I almost collided with my 11-year-old sister, Katie. "Belle, some weird guy named M. T. Greene stole my precious bears!" Katie sobbed. I knew that she LOVED her bears. So, I told her she could hang out with Lucky Clover. Katie pulled her out and hugged her. Then, I crept off to the lobby.
~~~~
Katie Jamenson, Belle Jamenson's sister, was happy to hug me. Then, I explained to her that all of Belle's bears had been taken. She seemed to brighten up in discovering she wasn't alone. Halfway through our chat, I recognized Belle's friend, Clara Perkins. When she asked what we were doing, we said, "Waiting for Belle to get our bears back." "I see. I was just heading down when I heard you guys talking," she said. I told Clara my theory about the bears. It went like this:

"The bears are being held captive in the basement, under a net. M. T. Greene is trying to burn them under one of the heaters. If Belle comes in, he'll threaten her by holding her favorite close to a large source of heat. She'll give him the $100 and get our bears back."

I shivered at the thought. I bet Starr was afraid under the heater. I had yet to find out.

THE END OF CHAPTER 3

Chapter 4

I made my way to the basement. I tiptoed through until I heard some frightened voices. I took out a piece of paper and wrote:
=-=
Dear M. T. Greene,

Here is the $100 in cash that you asked for. I have taken the bears home and will take the unrecognized ones to Build-A-Bear Workshop to find their owners. Please do not EVER do this again, as it would make some of us very sad.

Sincerely,
Belle

=-=
I also put the $100 on top of it. Then, I carried the bears back up the stairs and we arrived in the lobby. The bears said they could walk from there and we went to our room. "Belle! You found them! You really found them!" Clara exclaimed. "Oh, Sadie, Renee, Toby, Marcus." She hugged an Endless Hugs Teddy, a Blossom Bunny, a Brown Sugar Puppy, and a Clydesdale. I smiled. Clara was happy.
~~~~
When I saw that Belle had all her bears, I was determined to find Katie's. An older Brown Sugar Puppy, Sugar, recognized me and asked, "Where's Katie?" "Over there," I said. When Katie saw Sugar, her eyes lit up and she hugged her tightly. I then met all of Katie's bears; Kisses the Mini T-Rex, Cera the mini Triceratops, Snuggles the T-Rex, Errol the Owl, Flower the Zoorific Flamingo, Melissa the Enchanted Pony, Mr. Baseball the Mr. Baseball, Kyra the Keroppi Tiny Klip, Lilac the Bumble Tiny Klip, Pablo the smallfrys Chilly Cheeks Penguin, Caribbea the Blue Angry Bird, Boadecia the Mini Boadecia, Josie the Clydesdale, Angie the Shooting Stars Unicorn, Samantha the Hello Kitty Colors® by Sanrio®, Kimono the Year of the Tiger, Robby Bobby the Peace & Hugs Bear, and Mac the Lil' Chocolate Cub. When Katie had them all, we packed our bags, checked out, and took the boat back home.

THE END OF CHAPTER 4

Chapter 5

When we got home, I took the bears into my room and let them relax. Then, we went to the Build-A-Bear Workshop by taxi. Luckily, every single one had been entered into the Find-A-Bear system. The assistant made a few phone calls and soon, the bears were all back with their owners. It was then that I saw my cousin, Lindsay Brown. She was studying the Happy Go Lucky Frog with great interest. "Go ahead. I have two of these. They're really cute!" I said. Lindsay picked one up and grinned. "It has that warm, friendly feeling mixed with a sharp tingle! Perfect!" she said. I talked the assistant and she walked to the stuffing machine. We stuffed the frog together. Lindsay named her frog "Perfect" because of the feeling she felt when she picked him out. I picked some clothes for him and we paid for him together. It was the perfect day at Build-A-Bear.
~~~~
A few minutes after Lindsay had gotten Perfect, I got a call from her. I couldn't believe it! My owner's cousin's bear had been STOLEN! I begged Belle to take us to Chicago. She booked some plane tickets and reserved a room at the Days Inn. I told the bears to be on lookout. If they saw someone, they would jump on Belle's face. When we fell asleep, I lay awake, thinking about what we had to do when we awoke. I soon fell fast asleep.

THE END OF CHAPTER 5

Chapter 6

When I awoke, my bears were gone and Lucky Clover was on my chest on 4 paws. I saw a letter from M. T. Greene on the floor. I read it and my heart sank. We would have to go to Chicago. We ran to the airport and waited for the plane. When we were on board, I recognized a girl named June Palmer. She was going to Chicago to rescue her Build-A-Bears. I recognized her from one of my trips to Hot Wheels Skating Rink. The only bear she had her arm around was a very young Lil' Bunny Big Ears in a Love Rainbow Tee, a Silver Skirt, and some Silver Ballet Flats. I sat down next to June, and let the other bears sit in the front. Suddenly, another girl appeared. She had shimmering blond hair and blue eyes. I recognized her from somewhere, but where? She was incredibly tall, but she seemed sad. A Year of the Ox in a Having a Hoot Owl Tee, a Fuchsia Ruffle Skirt and some Yellow Rosette Sandals had its arm around her. She introduced herself as Emily Tampa, and she was on her way to Chicago to rescue her other 12 Build-A-Bears for the second time in a row. Suddenly, I realized that I had met her at Hot Wheels too. We told her we were going, and we introduced ourselves. She allowed the Ox to sit with Lucky Clover and the bunny, Jenna, and Emily sat with us. We talked and talked cheerfully.
~~~~
The Ox, Jane Laurette, told us about the other bears in her family, such as Chrissie Mae, the Year of the Mouse, and Sumatra Sammy, the Year of the Tiger. We were just starting to get excited when another girl sat down next to Emily Tampa. Her name was Lexi Fartherhill, and she was on her way to rescue her bears. Belle knew her like she knew Emily and June. A young Star of David Bear in a Justice Snowflake Outfit, some White Ankle Socks, and some Rainbow Skimmers sat next to Jane Laurette. When I saw her, I thought of Starr, which made tears come to my eyes. The Star of David Bear looked at me in concern. "Are you okay?" she asked. "My owner has a bear just like you. She was stolen, and I miss her," I said. "My name is Cathedral. I'll be your friend, and you can introduce me to your sister when you get her back. I miss my sister. Her name is Jen. She's a Baby Panther," said the bear. When we took off, Jenna had her paws over her ears. "We're going to Chicago!" Belle shouted over the noise. She had her hands over her ears too. We held on, and enjoyed the takeoff.

THE END OF CHAPTER 6

Chapter 7

Katie, who was sitting behind me, was talking animatedly to a girl with brown hair. Her name was Jessie Palmer. Another girl with blond hair was listening intently. "What do you think, Elise?" Katie asked the other girl. "I think that we should go to Disney World," said the blond girl. "How about you, Lissie?" "Why, Build-A-Bear Workshop of course!" giggled a black haired girl. I smiled. I knew the blond girl was Elise Tampa, and the black haired girl was Lissie Fartherhill. Emily grinned. "Elise will talk to ANYONE," she said. I peered over at the Build-A-Bears. Lucky Clover was looking at me with a worried. I could tell hat she needed to talk. "I'll be back," I said to June, Emily, and Lexi.
~~~~
"What's wrong?" Bella asked when we were out of earshot. "I wish this had never happened," I whispered. "I want to go home." Bella nodded and gave me a hug. "When this is over, we will go home," she said. "I promise." I nodded slowly. "But for now, she said. "You have to be strong. For me. For Starr. For Leah. For everyone." When we got back from our chat, I told Jane Laurette, Jenna, and Cathedral about the adventure Belle and I had recently gone on. We had been to Chicago because the bears had been stolen before. When I finished, Cathedral's eyes were wide. "Lucky, how'd you come back safe and sound?" she asked. I told her about Katie and Clara. Suddenly, a tall Webkinz Charcoal Cat appeared. My jaw dropped. This was Bluestar, one of Belle's Webkinz. The Webkinz referred to her as Kaitlyn instead of the Belle that I knew, but Belle had many nicknames that weren't her real name. I made a mental list.
####
Magpie - Her Aunt
Kaitlyn - Webkinz
Kai - Yomiko Classics
Belle - Build-A-Bears
Red - People who don't know what she calls herself
####
I had forgotten what her Shining Stars called her. As if she had read my thoughts, Bluestar said, "The Shining Stars call her 'The Great Kate Plush Toy Machine' because she collects stuffed animals. Big name." I smiled. Soon, a PA announced, "We are starting our descent." A few minutes later, I felt the wheels touch the ground. "Welcome to Chicago, guys!" I said. We all cheered.

THE END OF CHAPTER 7

Chapter 8

When I heard Lucky Clover's excited cry, I told June, who told Emily, who told Lexi, who told Lissie, who told Elise, who told Jessie, who told Katie, who told Mac, who told Lucky the Beary O' Lucky Teddy, who told Hope the Hopeful Wishes Teddy, who told Mindy the Shooting Stars Unicorn. I couldn't wait to get to the Days Inn. Luckily, Emily, who already had a driver's license, had picked which car to rent and had offered to drive. When we got to the National Car Rental, Emily did what she needed, and the clerk showed her to a long line of minibuses. Emily plopped into the driver's seat and insisted that I sit next to her. I cheerfully plopped into the seat after I had shown the bears where to sit. Then, we set off.
~~~~
A light snow was falling. I hit my head on the window in frustration, much to Cathedral's surprise. Belle and I hadn't packed pants and coats. Lucky for us, Elise said she had packed some extra coats and some pairs of pants in our sizes just in case someone forgot to bring them. I smiled gratefully. "My owner thinks of EVERYTHING," said Hope, who was sitting behind Elise. Soon, we were at the Days Inn again. There were 4 rooms. Soon, I was fast asleep with Belle.

THE END OF CHAPTER 8

Chapter 9

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!" I yelped. "Lucky, really, that's my bad arm!" Lucky Clover stopped bouncing on my arm and collapsed on my chest. She yawned and said, "Katie woke up Mac and he woke up me, and he told me to wake you up. How'd that become your bad arm anyway?" I told her all about the time I went rollerskating, and how I had fallen backwards and pulled something. I also told her about Cassie, and how I had found out that bears could move and speak when I had gotten her. Then, a very insistent-looking Jane-Laurette appeared through my window, followed by Emily, Elise, and, much to my surprise, my sister, Jadyn and her Hello Kitty® by Sanrio®, Saralina. "We went to pick her up at the airport. Poor kid," said Emily. "While you slept in!" said Jane-Laurette crossly. I pulled on my lime-green leggings, a purple Hello Kitty T-Shirt, some blue and pink Hello Kitty socks, and some soft red boots. I then pulled on my coat, which was silver, and helped Lucky Clover get dressed. Elise slipped her some Fuchsia Jeweled Leggings and a Gold Quilted Coat, along with some Tan Sherpa-Look Boots. Luna dove into her suitcase.
~~~~
I searched for a decent shirt to wear. "Nothing!" I thought. Suddenly, I saw Mac's paw reach into the suitcase. He had a Polka Dot Belted Hello Kitty® Top. I pulled my head out and took the shirt, pulling it over my head. Then, we set off for the breakfast room. Suddenly, I saw a redheaded figure. "Guys, come on, I just saw M. T. Greene!" I whispered. We started to run after the figure, who looked about 20 years old and female. She had her arm around Jane Laurette, who looked unconscious. Suddenly, Belle tripped and fell head-over-heels. "Nooooo!" I screamed. Belle lay there, not moving. I put my paw on her arm. She still didn't move. I motioned for Emily to come over. Emily put two fingers right on the side of Kaitlyn's neck. "Is she..." I was too scared to finish. "Not yet..." said Emily. Suddenly, Jane Laurette pulled herself out of M. T.'s grip and ran towards us. She slipped a 9 inch stick out of her pocket and shouted, "Revivus!" Belle sat up and moaned. "My arm. It's broken," she said. "Reparus bonus!" shouted Jane Laurette. Belle moved her arm, and said, "Jane Laurette, why didn't Emily tell me you could do magic?" Emily's jaw dropped. "Even I didn't know," said Emily.

THE END OF CHAPTER 9

Chapter 10

"Go!" shouted Lucky Clover. "We've no time to lose!" I zipped towards M. T., with the others following me. I paused, and Jane Laurette said, "Cheetarus zipdus!" I looked down at my legs. I saw 4 spotted legs instead of 2 human legs. I looked at everyone else. They were all cheetahs too. We ran towards M. T., and I found myself turning human again. Soon, M. T. had led us to a building. The speed of a cheetah, Jane Laurette had said, would last until we didn't need it. We would have it for a year, then we would lose it. When we got in, M. T. saw us and cackled. "Visitors," she said slyly, and suddenly, we felt as if we were falling.
========
Lucky Clover, Mac, and Saralina were screaming their heads off, Jenna and Lucky seemed unconscious, Hope and Jane Laurette were huddled together, and Cathedral and Mindy were missing. I tried to move. I couldn't. Suddenly, Emily appeared and tapped the center of some green metal ropes, which sprang open at once. She did this to everyone and we left to hunt for Cathedral and Mindy.

~~~~
I sniffed the ground and found Cathedral's and Mindy's scents. I followed them to a huge room. I signaled to Belle and the others, who came over and opened the door to a huge cabinet. There, lying on the shelf, was Sweetie Bear, with a pile of stuffing next to her and a purple heart. Suddenly, Belle snapped, and Lieutenant Reynolds appeared. "Lou!" exclaimed Belle. The two girls hugged, but suddenly, M. T. Greene appeared in the doorway. "Sorry to spoil the surprise," she said coldly. But she was too late. I clicked my tongue, and we all jumped at M. T.'s face. Mac clawed and chomped, and I kicked hard. Belle tiptoed over to Jane Laurette, and asked for her wand. She then said, "Reparus berimius!" and the rest of the bears attacked.

THE END OF CHAPTER 10

Chapter 11

"Belle! Get your food and go!" said Lucky Clover crossly. "Mrrf, mrrf," I said, swallowed a bite of blueberry muffin and asked, "Can I finish my coffee first?" Everyone laughed, except Lucky Clover, who sighed. "Belle, you're 5' 11". At this rate, you'll be 6' 8" by the time you hit Year 6 at Hogwarts!" She said. I drank my apple juice, took a bite of muffin, and continued that routine until I had finished. "Let's go then!" I said.
~~~~
I ran into the Build-A-Bear Workshop and stopped short. "Sirius!" Belle yelled. The two screamed for a bit and hugged each other, then Belle said, "Sirius, meet my friends; June, Em-" "I know all of you!" Sirius laughed. I hugged Sirius' leg. "Aw, and who's this cute little froggy here?" Sirius asked. "Lucky Clover is my name, hugging is my game!" I said, giggling. The group selected bears and headed for the airport.

THE END
----
I hope you enjoyed this story of courage, friendship, and bears.

Belle

Last edited by Belle4LeafClover295 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 28 times in total
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

The Bear Secret | Book 1: The Bear Rescue | Book 2: The Great Christmas Rescue | Chapter 2 Up on January 14th, 2013! Empty Re: The Bear Secret | Book 1: The Bear Rescue | Book 2: The Great Christmas Rescue | Chapter 2 Up on January 14th, 2013!

Post by LuvNStuff Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
LuvNStuff
LuvNStuff
Admin

https://bears2bears.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Bear Secret | Book 1: The Bear Rescue | Book 2: The Great Christmas Rescue | Chapter 2 Up on January 14th, 2013! Empty Re: The Bear Secret | Book 1: The Bear Rescue | Book 2: The Great Christmas Rescue | Chapter 2 Up on January 14th, 2013!

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:38 am

If you want to be a character in the story, now's your chance to post your form! Just fill out this one!

Name (not real):
Age (not real):
Description:
Build-A-Bears (optional, if you want to MAKE a bear in my story):

Here's an example.

Name (not real): June Palmer
Age (not real): 17 yrs
Description: Long, shimmering red hair, gray eyes, hundreds of freckles.
Build-A-Bears (optional, if you want to MAKE a bear in my story): Jane the White Tiger (I want to make a bear in your story as well!)

So June Palmer will turn up in the story at some point.
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

The Bear Secret | Book 1: The Bear Rescue | Book 2: The Great Christmas Rescue | Chapter 2 Up on January 14th, 2013! Empty The Bear Secret | Book 2: The Great Christmas Rescue | Chapter 2 Up on January 14th, 2013!

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:03 pm

The Bear Secret | Book 1: The Bear Rescue | Book 2: The Great Christmas Rescue | Chapter 2 Up on January 14th, 2013! BearSecretB2B
I made this banner. Please do not steal it!

Belle has taken on a new nickname, Bella.

Bella and Lucky Clover have completed their first quest, but they're not done yet! Bella is now 16, and the bears have gone missing again! This time, they have until Christmas Eve to get them back! Can Bella and Lucky Clover save the bears before M.T. Greene and her new accomplice ruin them forever? And can they be home by
Christmas?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

I collapsed on my bed. "What a morning," I said, exhausted. "Can the crowds get any bigger?" Lucky Clover, my Happy Go Lucky Frog, looked at me with concern. "Are you OK?" she asked. "I'm fine," I said, stretching and heading for my bedroom door. "Have any food?" "There's some black beans in the fridge if you want to heat them up," Lucky Clover suggested. "Sweets has been begging to go downstairs all morning, but I said we couldn't because she'd probably go and raid the Rockets jar. Good excuse to take her down." I signaled for Sweets, my Kisses Fur You Puppy, to come over, and she bounded off the bed and onto the floor by my feet. "Hi Bella!" she exclaimed. "How was the present shopping? Did you get me anything?" "Relax!" I said. "We might go to Build-A-Bear after lunch and get something. I know Lucky Clover said yesterday that you wanted someone to hang out with besides her, Avon, and Kaida." Avon, my Year of the Dragon, was fun, but Sweets wanted someone more like herself. "Maybe we'll grab you a Paw Pass and you can go," I suggested. "Thank you!" Sweets yelled. She climbed into the Rockets jar, grabbed a little package, and helped me get a cover for my black beans. Then, as soon as they were done, we enjoyed our food. Then, I whistled for Lucky Clover and Avon to come down. Lucky Clover cautiously walked downstairs, but Avon, who has never actually been to my Build-A-Bear Workshop, was busy doing ninja moves all the way. Sweets straightened her Heart Tunic Outfit, Lucky Clover was, as usual, wearing her Red Gingham Tunic and Jegging Outfit, and Avon fluffed up her Jedi Knight Outfit. Then, I put on their Paw Passes and we got into my blue Miata and headed out.
~~~~
"Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way!" Sweets sang loudly. I began to laugh. While Sweets can be a bit hyperactive, sometimes, she is downright hilarious! We joined in Sweets' singing. "Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh," Avon sang. "Hey!" I added. Bella laughed. "You guys are funny! Well, might as well add something to the song! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!" She sang. "Oh what fun it it to ride in a one-horse open sleigh, hey!" We all sang. Avon then began to search the road for penguins, and Sweets stole Bella's iPad and began to draw a portrait of me. Bella concentrated on the road, so I was left to my own devices. "Something will happen today," said a voice in the back of my head. "Something that happened before, but this time will be in greater severity." "But what?" I wondered aloud. "Huh?" said Avon, looking at me curiously. "Oh, nothing," I murmured. I knew that things were about to get very tense.

~

Chapter 2

I had been getting a strange feeling in the back of my mind all afternoon, but I couldn't explain it in the slightest. And something told me that I wasn't the only one who was under this impression, because Lucky Clover spoke up from the back and asked, "You too, huh?" I had noticed how quiet she'd been throughout the drive, but I had no idea that she was also deep in thought. Suddenly, Avon broke in before I could answer. "Will someone please tell me what's going on?" she demanded. I sighed, but I knew that as the bears' owner, it was my job to help them through this. "Something bad's going to happen soon," I said, and immediately, I heard a gasp from the back seat. "I don't know what it is, but it's something that's happened before. This time, though, it will occur-" "In greater severity!" Lucky Clover finished for me. And by the way Avon and Sweets gasped from the back seat, I knew that today would be one of the craziest, scariest days of my life.
~~~~
I could tell by the way Bella's face darkened that she was frightened. So I knew that I had to step in. "Bella, it'll be okay," I promised. She nodded slowly, but I knew that I hadn't convinced her. "Would it make you feel a little better if I called up your friends?" I asked. She nodded again. "I think that we're going to need them again," Bella said. Sweets immediately mellowed out. "Hey," she said soothingly. "It's all going to turn out right in the end." She pulled out Bella's iPhone and immediately called Bella's friends and asked them to meet her at the Build-A-Bear Workshop. When she put the phone down, she nodded. "It's a yes from all of them. Suddenly, there was a loud POP, and I watched in shock as Clover Angel the Happy Go Lucky Frog appeared next to me. "Hey," she said excitedly. "Can I join you guys?" "Sure!" said Bella excitedly, all traces of her earlier fear gone. "The more the merrier!" And from that moment on, I felt much better knowing that we'd have help this time.

------------------
I hope you enjoyed this second story of courage, friendship, and bears.

Bella

Last edited by Belle4LeafClover295 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiegirl101 Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:19 pm

So, are these just letters or something?
barbiegirl101
barbiegirl101

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:50 am

@barbiegirl101: No, these are not just letters. I know there are a lot of "M. T. Greene" letters, but there is a story, just in different perspectives. I think, to clear a few things up, I will put the letters in italic, the human's perspective in bold, and the Build-A-Bear's perspective in underlined.
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:38 am

Okay, so I finished Book 1, and Book 2 is in the makings!
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Hey there! I'm back to BABs! This post is now reserved for Book 3 of this series!
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Okay, I had to do a MAJOR plot edit after I actually received my Clover Angel recently, so our new main character is a Red Hello Kitty named Luna!
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle4LeafClover295 Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Okay, so, I really missed the story about Clover Angel, so I switched the character from Luna the Red Hello Kitty to Lucky Clover the Happy Go Lucky Frog!
Belle4LeafClover295
Belle4LeafClover295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum