Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bears 2 Bears
Welcome to Bears 2 Bears! Please log in or register!
Bears 2 Bears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaxineBearyLucky- Maxine's BABV Account!

4 posters

Go down

MaxineBearyLucky- Maxine's BABV Account! Empty MaxineBearyLucky- Maxine's BABV Account!

Post by EpicFael Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm

I was looking on Google for info about Maxine and here iswhat I got! She actually has a human form! (I wonder If she was trying to keep it a secret or something?) Rolling Eyes

Maxinebearylucky-This is a username of maxine in a human form. She has the ability to ask you to trade with her, she can ask you to be friends with her. You can also click on her and ask her to be trade and to be friends. She has a lot of rare stuff.
EpicFael
EpicFael

Back to top Go down

MaxineBearyLucky- Maxine's BABV Account! Empty Re: MaxineBearyLucky- Maxine's BABV Account!

Post by iluvbabw! Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:27 pm

I didn't know Maxine had another account? Do other people know about this?
iluvbabw!
iluvbabw!

Back to top Go down

MaxineBearyLucky- Maxine's BABV Account! Empty Re: MaxineBearyLucky- Maxine's BABV Account!

Post by barbiegirl101 Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:24 pm

So, lemme get this straight. She has two accounts? What for? Question
barbiegirl101
barbiegirl101

Back to top Go down

Post by ◕‿◕ Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:39 pm

i knew this 'cause when i sent an idea to maxine's email she replied, and at some part of the email i saw her babv name (maxinebearylucky) and you can also see a pic of her character on BI when you find her name.
◕‿◕
◕‿◕

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down